Got the most beautiful raft you'd ever want to see, then it stopped extruding.

So, following some instructions I found online, I cleaned out the nozzles, then went to clean out any ABS debris from the gear. After taking off the right side fan and heat sink, the two black plastic parts came off before I had a chance to see how they went and look at the black plunger inside.

Now, when I load the right side filament, I can push filament down and extrude it, but though the motor is running, it doesn't pull filament down. Sounds like I don't have it put together properly.

The two black plastic pieces that screw to the stepper motor go thick one against the motor with the black plunger on the inside, where the filament hole is? Is there a spring or something I missed that holds the black plunger against the filament? I find 3 little washers in the bottom of my printer. Obviously these aren't where they belong.

This is the old dual extruder. No guards on the fans. Does somebody have a link to an assembly diagram? I still have the left side, but I'm hesitant to take it apart to see how it goes incase I don't get it back together right