Close

Thread: CEO Business

CEO Business

Hello,

My name is Jaden Riley. I'm from a small town in central Illinois, and I'm in a program called CEO. CEO is a program for High School Seniors that Creates Entrepreneurial Opportunities and brings experience of the real world to the "classroom."

During the second semester of the class we will be starting a real business with real money.

I will be doing a 3D Modeling and Printing service. Right now, my options are limited. I have a laptop that has trouble running the modeling and slicing software, I have to use basic 3D modeling software, and I only have access to the printer at my school. To become more efficient I will need to purchase a printer and a good computer.

I have started a GoFundMe page to help fund the business. If anyone would be able to assist me in my business it would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.gofundme.com/ceo-3d-modeling-and-printing

Thank you.

I'm sandy from Chine,we are manufacturer of 3D printer .Does anyone want to purchase and wholesale 3D printer? My email is sandychen1211@foxmail.com. Looking forward your e-mail.