Close

Engineer

3D Printed Bears On Stairs Animation

Thought this was a very cool animation created by 3D printing out dozens of bear on stairs models.

DBLG, a design-led creative agency did this project to explore ways in which they can combine 3d printing, stop frame animation, and 3d animations. This is what they came up with. The Bears On Stairs animated 3D printed stop motion video. Watch below:

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Thought this was a very cool animation created by 3D printing out dozens of bear on stairs models.

DBLG, a design-led creative agency did this project to explore ways in which they can combine 3d printing, stop frame animation, and 3d animations. This is what they came up with. The Bears On Stairs animated 3D printed stop motion video. Watch below:

Wow.. just wow.. So much effort, such fluid stop motion.. you would swear it is CGI if you didn't know.

London-based design firm DBLG, which in April debuted their stop-motion animated video Bears On Stairs, has another project to show. They've taken their 3D printed figures -- 50 of them were printed for the initial video -- off of the stairs, just in time for the holidays. Their new video, Bears Off Stairs, features the 3D printed bears shaking their tails to bring some holiday cheer and show off the abilities of 3D printing. Check out details, and the minute-long video, in the full article: http://3dprint.com/28248/bears-off-stairs-stop-motion/

Below is a still of the dancing bears:

The project is nice and worthy but I wonder if it can be more than an intellectual exercise at this stage. I’m a little bit ambiguous about it as I can’t estimate its practicality.

คาสิโนออนไลน์