Close

Turnigy fabrikator stops printing after a few layers

Hi,
    I have had a turnigy fabrikator for almost a year now. sometime back the original extruder stopped heating up and I ordered a new one. I got that all set up but I still have a problem. I will hit print on a file from the sd card and it will start. after about 7 min the print will just stop-the screen will briefly show led blocks like it just turned on and then it will go back to sd card inserted. Everything stops moving and it cools down. I have already reinstalled firmware, put a new arduino board in, tried a different sli3er, and printed using a usb cable. I think that when it gets to a certain point in the print it pulls a loose wire and for a split second comes unplugged, resetting the printer and forgetting the print. Has anyone heard of this before? Any help would be great.
    Thanks,
    Will

nervermind I fixed it

At least say what you discovered and how you fixed it. That would be of some value so people can search and find answers.

Follow 3dex ltd On Twitter Add 3dex ltd on Facebook
    Hi WILL_STEF,

I am glad that you fixed this issue. Are you able to explain how you managed this?