Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nah, it's taking more like 5 hours. The video show only some part of the build... It's pretty much completed, but still lacking some part. Also, as the instructions arent complete, sometime, you have to figure out how to make it.

But that's what we are working on, make this faster and easier and there's already been many update (For example, no more duct tape).

Staff Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by nka View Post
    (For example, no more duct tape).
    Well, thank goodness for that! Really, the main thing that had me scratching my head in the unboxing video was "where are the actuated mirrors?" and that got answered pretty quickly in the assembly. I was really floored by how they got them to be reliably aligned with just laser cut plastic. All my assumptions about how those went together were way off.

... Also, my apologies Anuvin for jumping the gun on posting the link. Thankfully, there's not (to my knowledge) a formal NDA for you beta testers.

Engineer-in-Training
    Not your fault Feign, I should have had that video unlisted. There is no formal NDA, Peachy is essentially an open book (to the best of my knowledge, anyway.) They only asked that we don't spoil the fun of the next update. For most of the backers, that won't be an issue, so carry on!

mirror are god damn small... they are approx 4mm x 8mm

Student
    We want more!!!

will do very soon, sorry about that. I dont want to spoil official update too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12