Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    well if you come to the tct show in september - I'm pretty usre we can sweet talk the nice polymaker people into giving you a sample roll :-)

I'll be on the scrounge again ;-)
    http://www.tctshow.com/

I think we're going on the 29th this year. But I can always pop down on the 28th if that's the only day you can make. Nec is about 20 minutes from me.

Don;t know where you're looking but I make it £25 for 500gms inc p&p
    http://shop.3dfilaprint.com/polysupp...ker-1610-p.asp

Okay not cheap - but cheaper than some of the stuff I've got. Also a lot cheaper than pva-m

Awesome idea. And its in Brum... Huzzah! My city. We should meet up there.

So far I have only visited the TCT site on my phone so navigation isn't the best. What I can't find is the entrance fee. What is it?

Oh yes, the £40 for 500g price I got off Amazon. I'll check out the filaprint shop later this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Finke View Post
    Awesome idea. And its in Brum... Huzzah! My city. We should meet up there.

So far I have only visited the TCT site on my phone so navigation isn't the best. What I can't find is the entrance fee. What is it?
    Entry is Free :-)
    but you have to pay nec parking charges which are around £10, unless you arrive by train :-)

Prolly take the train then. Or bus. Even cheaper.

Free is the best price.

train lets you off inside the nec - no idea on busses :-)

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    For flexible materials, Kisslicer 1.5 beta has the best support building algorithm - it allows you to peel off the supports like peeling an orange, so you have a chance this works for Ninjaflex as well - it's been used on Filaflex and that is even a more elastic and viscous filament.

yeah but will it output an 3xg file ?

Quote Originally Posted by ralphzoontjens View Post
    For flexible materials, Kisslicer 1.5 beta has the best support building algorithm - it allows you to peel off the supports like peeling an orange, so you have a chance this works for Ninjaflex as well - it's been used on Filaflex and that is even a more elastic and viscous filament.
    Worth looking at. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12