Close

Thread: Wargamingmamas

Wargamingmamas

Hi we‘re a beginning painting Studio based in Czech Republic Called Wargaming Mamas. Despite the fact we‘re all disabled, it doesn‘t stop us to do creative and reasonable work. Our goal is to get amongst best miniature painters in the world.

We’d like to know your opinion about our project.

Do you like our web http://wargamingmamas.com

Do you like the content of it, graphical interface and examples

What should we add to the web

Are the prices acceptable to you

We will be grateful for your feedback. You can also support us by ordering our services. We will comply with all your requests plus you will get a satisfying feeling that you helped needy.

Looking forward to your response

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    Great work, especially on the metals and stones.
    You can improve on skin, fabric and variations of matte vs. glossy finishes.

The website is a bit standard and can use some more character.
    I don't see the prices but I imagine around EUR 150 is a reasonable price for a 6" sculpture.

Look for local designers on 3D hubs to collaborate and have them 3D design and print the models.

Congratulations with starting the business!
    Wishing you a lot of success.

Really cool , Looks nice and clean and easy to read and navigate.

Cool, thanks!

In my opinion, your website is nice. Layout is very clearly to find and read anything. You are really good at design and make me want to learn from you more. The font and grammar of website are very easily to understand.

Yes, I found the website has a nice interface