Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Technician
    I like them all and if I had the money I would buy them all Its all good for the 3d printing world and makers world.
    I look forward to more cool things to come.

Technician
    Well looks like we have another new large print area printer and the price is right and its here in America too.
    Folger Tech FT-5 Large Scale 3D Printer Kit

This guy has one going and looks like a nice build too. I looked at the instructions. I thnk Im going to try one of these.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q85tSHDfi6U
    Hard to beat that price and they have even a CNC add on coming sounds like which I don't need since I have
    a X-Carve big machine but thats still cool for other people for the future.

Technician
    Now a nice large printer that is pre built too with lots of features and lower price then others the same size pre builts.
    Wombot Modus 3D printer 16"x16"x20" Australian made pre-built but they have a dealer here in the USA, I like that. I think Im going to go with this machine, others using it are happy. If you want a large print area and pre-built its hard to beat looks like. Just what I think and Ive looked at alot of them. There is a heated bed for it too and auto levelling comes standard with it the heated bed is add-on.
    Last edited by spaceman; 08-05-2016 at 09:02 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123