Close

Ultra High Resolution 3D Models optimized for 3D Printing

Hi,
    finally we are online with our new site containing High Resolution Models optimized for 3D Printing.
    We are specialized in High Resolution 3D Scanning of organic models with unmet realism.
    Our models provide all details in the geometry and are there for a great ressource as
    templates for Designers and Printing enthusiasts.

Check our our free models for download.

We would be excited to see the 3D models and 3D prints you made from our 3D templates.

http://www.voxilion.com

Regards
    Tom

Where do the models have to be shipped for scanning?

Hi,

It depends on the model and especially its size regarding the question on where they have to be shipped.

Please fill out our request form and we'll send you the respective information.
    https://voxilion.com/requests/

Kind regards,

Tom

I tried filling out your online form and kept getting the message "Fields marked with an * are required", even though I am sure that I filled in all required fields. Tried it 3 times.

I also read your Terms and Conditions, and it appears that funds have to be transferred to an account in a Swiss bank, so I will pass. Perhaps if you use PayPal ??

Quote Originally Posted by cbernhardt View Post
    I tried filling out your online form and kept getting the message "Fields marked with an * are required", even though I am sure that I filled in all required fields. Tried it 3 times.

I also read your Terms and Conditions, and it appears that funds have to be transferred to an account in a Swiss bank, so I will pass. Perhaps if you use PayPal ??
    Hi,
    we are sorry for the issue with the request form. It is fixed and should work again.
    Please feel free to send us your request again.
    If you would like to contact us directly there is our info mail on the request page.

Payments: Due to many reguests of our scanning service, we are working on a more comfortable way for payments.
    Please drop a mail, so we can contact you.

Best Regards
    Tom

Staff Engineer
    I tried to download the free scans offered on the site. After I filled out the form, it said it had sent a message with the download link to the email address I supplied, but I never got it.

Quote Originally Posted by awerby View Post
    I tried to download the free scans offered on the site. After I filled out the form, it said it had sent a message with the download link to the email address I supplied, but I never got it.
    Hi Awerby,
    we got a huge amount of downloads, also a few messages from non delivered mails.
    Please try again and if the mail doesn't arrive instantly, please drop us a mail. You will find the adress on the request page.

Best Regards
    Tom

Your website lists High Detail and Ultra High Detail scanning, but does not really explain the difference. Could you elaborate with some numbers?

When I click on your toy electric steam train engine (or any of the other images) I get a video screen with the following message "No video with supported format and MIME type found". What kind of format are your videos?

What is the procedure for downloading your free samples? Do I need a Business Commercial Project License in order to download a free sample?

Quote Originally Posted by cbernhardt View Post
    Your website lists High Detail and Ultra High Detail scanning, but does not really explain the difference. Could you elaborate with some numbers?

When I click on your toy electric steam train engine (or any of the other images) I get a video screen with the following message "No video with supported format and MIME type found". What kind of format are your videos?

What is the procedure for downloading your free samples? Do I need a Business Commercial Project License in order to download a free sample?

Hi,
    for all opjects in the store we have been using Ultra High Detail Rendering. The models are available in different poly counts and in original shape and some are
    symmetrizised. You will find all information in the store
    To order your free samples just add the models to your cart and send the order to us. You will get a download link by mail asap.
    The Business Commercial Project License is free for the demo models.

What browser and OS do you use? The video files are .mp4 files h264 videos.