Close

Thread: Doubts

Doubts

Hello friends, how are you? I have a question for you. I have at my disposal $ 20,000 to buy a 3D printer. I did my study which printers could buy, taking as starting my printer Makerbot replicator 2X in terms of price, volume printing and consumables, also looking for an improvement in technology.

The two printers that I have in their sights are the makerbot and Stratasys uPrint SE z18 plus. Some of you I could speak from experience they have in the field of 3D printing which could buy?

Technician
    The Replicator is your typical at-home 3D printer. These are the standard consumer level printers. When it comes down to it, they do the same as just about any other consumer level FDM printer. They only print in plastics, and use the general FDM technique, where you will see some layering.

As for the Stratasys uPrint SE plus, I've seen one used, and it's pretty amazing. It uses ABSplus thermoplastics, and the items that it prints look just like what they should. I don't know the price, but I'm sure it's quite a lot more than the Replicator 2X. I think it can print in up to 9 colors.

Yes i know, i have seen one too (uprint). But i wanna know what think another user of 3dprinters about it. i have 20.000$ and i should buy something more expensive like a stratasys elite.