I love contests for 3D printed stuff, and even though I am a guy I'm sure my wife would love this.

Kipling has teamed up with Materialize to produce the world's first 3D printed flexible hand bags. To promote this accomplishment they are giving them away for free! Kipling is known for their monkey silhouettes on their bags, so that's just what they did for these 3d printed bags. Materialize turned the 2d monkeys into 3d monkeys and took it from there. The hand bags were printed out all in one piece as you will see in the video.The partnership between the two companies may be a lasting one.

Jürgen Derycke, Kipling's Media – PR & Digital Marketing Manager said, "We are always looking for innovative approaches for our bags. Materialise really took us to another dimension with these monkey bags through their 3D Printing technology."

Check out some of the pictures as well as the video below of these hand bags, and do not forget to enter the contest to try and win one: http://www.kipling.com/it-it/experie...in-the-3d-bag/