Close

Pegasus 12" Simplify 3D Settings

I ordered a Pegasus 12" today and was wondering if anyone that already has one might have any profiles for Simplify 3d? I prefer S3D over Cura and Repetier but I am not very good at building my own configs from scratch, if there is anyone that would be willing to share their configs I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks.

Engineer-in-Training
    I don't have anything currently for Pegasus as I have to finish building mine.

However, I have a good baseline for the Prusa IV3 12". I imagine the only thing you would need to work with is the retraction settings as the Prusa used a typical Wades extruder.

I just finished my Pegasus 12 and I am partly done configuring it. I added an auto level servo...just fyi. I too use Simplify 3D. I'm still playing with certain settings, but after doing a calibration cube (20mm)...I am quite pleased. a couple things in my settings...print layers are at .15, First layer 95%, first layer speed 50%. infill at 30% and at 45 degrees (but this is dependent on what your printing for structural definition) and my overlap is at 20%.
    Scripts added are Homing, G29 for auto level and the typical home and off on heats at the end...nothing special there. I have had great results from the SD card and from printing directly from Pronterface.

Engineer-in-Training
    I have my Pegasus up and running using the following printing profile:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aog1nzeyjy...gasus.fff?dl=0

This is a Baseline and should be edited depending on your printer and your needs.