Hello, I have a Makerfarm i3v Prusa 12" printer kit. I built it and everything worked great, bottom layers were a little shaky but that didn't seem like such a big problem and I printed a mess of cubes. I print on ABS 3mm filament. I have a 3mm hexagon hot end. It got clogged up one time and I did the ol' guitar wire and blow torch method to clear it out and as for the hexagon I stuck it in the oven for about 30 minutes and used an air compressor to blow the plastic out. I put the extruder back together again and I started printing the generic hollow cube (accidentally printed with clear PLA filament) and it looked fine but then as it printed more and more it looked worse so I figured it was the Z axis so I went to fix that (still not realizing that PLA filament was loaded into the extruder). I leveled the bed while I had my allen wrenches out and I told it to print the same cube (now replaced with black ABS filament) and it goes through the motions but the filament isn't extruding. I tried tightening the gears on the extruder so the teeth would grip the filament and drag it down but then that caused it to wear on the filament so it would stop feeding and when it did feed into the extruder the filament would curl up which baffled me since I was printing at the same temperature as all the other cubes in the past. Now it won't extrude the ABS filament. I have it at 225c and the bed is at 70c. I tried printing at 230c and 250c but that didn't help. I'm frustrated and I have no idea what to do. I'm a noob at all of this stuff so any advice or wisdom that you can pass on to me would be greatly appreciated.

Before a clogged nozzle is ruled, I flushed out all the clear PLA filament and loaded in the black ABS filament and it was oozing out the bottom, then all of a sudden it just stopped extruding and the filament won't stick to the hotbed no matter how much hairspray I let dry on the bed. Which this wasn't a problem a second ago but here we are.