Close

ChocaByte personal chocolate 3D Printer

I am not associated with them but the startup ChocaByte (chocabyte.com) is taking 500 pre-orders of their $99 dollar unit. I was wondering if anybody has seen or heard about how it works as it was presented at CES this year. I have only seen a video.
    Other chocolate 3D printing offerings out there are the Choc Creator V1 from ChocEdge (for professionals) as well as the piqChocolates design-your-own and print service (a Kickstarter startup).
    Food 3D printing is a very exciting area which I follow at @foodfabbing.

Technologist
    I signed up for one a few months back but they haven't gotten back to me with a bill or email.

Interesting. Let me know when you get it, I would be interested to hear your comments. You are supposed to get access to 100+ designs in their software/platform eventually.

I follow 3D printing at @foodfabbing

Student
    I emailed them weeks ago, I was told they are sold out but they keep saying you can buy them on facebook every day. I emailed again asking if its available, no response and still selling them on facebook.

I don't understand since there's no videos or any pictures of the actual thing but its sold out? While still selling them? I am a bit hesitant to follow this as apparently they are all the way over in Australia. I was excited at first but now its really weird.