Close

Thread: @Rylan

@Rylan

I do have to say that this is really quite a tragedy, the project has and will always be something new In my mind, but I must back out unless we can pay a little more to get our rewards. I was only twelve years old at the time of backing, and after two years of updates, and hopeful progress, I must ask for a refund. I wish the best for the team.

signing off

You do realize there *is* no money to refund you with?

It sucks, esp at your age when a hundred bucks is a lot of money... But there won't be any cash until they either get an investor or lender or repayment from David! (At which time they can resume work on getting it shipped!)

So unless someone is willing to purchase your pledge, there is not much Rylan can do (after all he himself is overdrawn. So he can't even repay you from his own money)

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by CescoAiel View Post
    You do realize there *is* no money to refund you with?

It sucks, esp at your age when a hundred bucks is a lot of money... But there won't be any cash until they either get an investor or lender or repayment from David! (At which time they can resume work on getting it shipped!)

So unless someone is willing to purchase your pledge, there is not much Rylan can do (after all he himself is overdrawn. So he can't even repay you from his own money)

Good luck!
    I figured as much, I was hoping that indiegogo and kickstarter funds were seperate. I guess you win some and loose some.