#define BACK_PROBE_BED_POSITION 170
    #define FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 30
    #define AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID_POINTS 5
    #else // not AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID

And the probe offset settings are,
    #define X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -30
    #define Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 0
    #define Z_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -1.0

I am trying to increase the number of AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID_POINTS, but when I changed the number from 4 to 6 and uploaded it, it showed me an error message:
    "/Configuration.h:457:8: error: #error "The X axis probing range is not enough to fit all the points defined in AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID_POINTS".

I see there is a code to calculate the limit.
    #if X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER < 0 #if (-(X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER * AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID_POINTS) >= (RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION - LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION))
    #error "The X axis probing range is not enough to fit all the points defined in AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID_POINTS"
    #endif

But I would like to know if there is way to increase the number of AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID in the fixed print bed range to increase the "resolution" of auto-bed-leveling.
    Please advise me if you have any suggestion and comment. Thank you very much!

You can delete that sanity check. I think the right thing will happen. But you can also increase the X-Axis range by changing the

Code:
    #define LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 35
    #define RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 160

to be wider apart.

Thank you for your great comment.
    May I know what the "sanity check" is? Where I can find it to delete?
    My physical size of print bed is 180 x 180 mm, so to increase the X-Axis range may got a other issue?
    Thank you!

Ok...got your mean about the "sanity check", I deleted following code, and now it's work!
    // #ifdef AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID // Check if Probe_Offset * Grid Points is greater than Probing Range
    // #if X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER < 0
    // #if (-(X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER * AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID_POINTS) >= (RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION - LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION))
    // #error "The X axis probing range is not enough to fit all the points defined in AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID_POINTS"
    // #endif
    // #else
    // #if ((X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER * AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID_POINTS) >= (RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION - LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION))
    // #error "The X axis probing range is not enough to fit all the points defined in AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID_POINTS"
    // #endif
    // #endif
    // #if Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER < 0
    // #if (-(Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER * AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID_POINTS) >= (BACK_PROBE_BED_POSITION - FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION))
    // #error "The Y axis probing range is not enough to fit all the points defined in AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID_POINTS"
    // #endif
    // #else
    // #if ((Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER * AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID_POINTS) >= (BACK_PROBE_BED_POSITION - FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION))
    // #error "The Y axis probing range is not enough to fit all the points defined in AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID_POINTS"
    // #endif
    // #endif

// #endif

Thank you!!

Mintseng: Please check out: https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/issues/3165

So many things have been improved in the recent RCBugFix, you should really be using that instead of the firmware base you are currently running. You can get it here:

https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/tree/RCBugFix

Hi Roxy, I have checked out the issues 3165, and thanks (and sorry) for the "new issue" discussion.
    I guess I should have provided the version info when I raise a question. Sorry for my miss. I am using Marlin 1.0.2-1 (seems too old...^^)
    I will take your suggestion to use the Marlin 1.1.0-RC3.

Thank you again!