Close

Maker Farm i3 Prusa 8" PrinterN

I have an 8' i3 Prusa printer from Maker Farm. I have only just completed assembling it, and now I am coming to terms with getting it up and running.

This printer has a laser cut plywood frame, NEMA 17 stepper motors, RAMPS controller and a Greg's Accessible Extruder with a 0.4mm Magma extruder. Purchase price is $US585.

In this post I am only going to upload a picture of the printer, but shortly I will be posting a review of the machine and its assembly.

Front.jpg

Old Man Emu

Congrats on the new printer. I'm running the same setup but with the upgraded Bowden Cable. I think you'll really like it after calibration Enjoy!

Nice assembly ^^
    Realy liking the blue paint you have putted on it!

I also got one, But i left it like it is as paint goes since i couldnt wait and i just didnt wanna mess with paint at the time :P

20131016_173307.jpg

Well Makerfarm is one of the best prusa i3's imo, its the most cheap and complete i could find,
    And the support AKA Colin is super responsive and friendly ^^
    I only think there warranty of 1 month should be 3-5.

Also they are atm working with a Dual extrusion kit and Auto Bed leveling ^^

I love my makerfarm i3 too, Colin does a fantastic job on both the kit and the support, he answered my questions very quickly,

Great bang for the buck.