Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Hyrel's?

The MK-1 prints with 1.75mm filament at up to 260°C; this has been tested with ABS, HIPS, PET, PLA, PVA, Nylon, Ninjaflex and Plastink Rubber; we have not yet tested FPE, Laywood or Laybrick.

The MK-1 is listed at $250, but we also offer it in some bundles.
    Last edited by Davo; 02-27-2014 at 03:56 PM.

From what I've read on a quick google search I'm still liking NinjaFlex best, but it does look interesting. The printer is also about 600 over the Hyrel one's, although if you know of another printer I'd be glad to check it out and see all the options. Have you printed with 45D before and is it any good? Thanks!!!

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    We have not yet tried to print with Arnitel Eco Shore 45D Flexible Filament.

Thats ok, from what I've seen from reviews I'm still leaning towards NinjaFlex, I was on you'r website ready to buy one but it seems to only be pre-orders, is you'r printer still not out on the market yet?

No, that's outdated text. We are taking orders and shipping 3-5 units per week, might hit 7 this week. There is about an eight week lead time from the time the deposit or PO is received.

We also do two training sessions via skype/teamviewer, let me know if you'd like to schedule the first one with no obligation.

Staff Engineer
    Have you worked out a way to provide easily removable support for the main part in another material? That's what's lacking in consumer-level FDM-style 3D printers, and it limits their usefulness quite a bit. It seems that some of the clays the Hyrel can print could be useful in this regard, although I've also heard of HIPS being used for this when printing in ABS.

Andrew Werby
    www.computersculpture.com

Ok, I'm still looking around before I make any final decisions. I just got pointed to AW3D which is looking very promising as well when it comes to multiple material, print area and speed. Not sure what one I'm doing yet, still looking and weighing pro's and cons to them all. I'm probably going to pass on skype at least for right now because I don't have the cam or microphone for my computer for skype but thanks for the offer.

awerby, part of our customization of Repitier Host includes making the support material easier to mange. Right now it is doable, but not particularly easy.

3D_guy, I don't need to see you, you need to see me - but I do need to hear your questions. But shop around and find the printer that you think is best for you. I don't want to sell you one if you will not be happy with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12