Close

Sweden's Volumental Uses 3D Scanning For Perfect Fit in Shoes, Clothes, Accessories

Volumental is a Swedish startup that uses 3D scanning and Intel’s RealSense technology to help create footwear, clothing and accessories made to fit a customer's body exactly. Currently the technology is being used to 3D scan a person’s feet to help retailers find the perfect pair of footwear for their customers. The company also sees a future where their technology can be used to find all of our clothing, and even have it custom made for us. This week Volumental signed a deal to partner with Nordstrom to offer more accurate in-store shoe sizing, and the company is teaming up with eyewear manufacturer Mykita to develop facial 3D scanners to find customers the perfect pair of eyeglasses. You can read more about Volumental over on 3DPrint.com: http://3dprint.com/115919/volumental-3d-scanning/

Advanced technology really helped a lot in bringing custom clothing online the whole world.

I must say its always been a great combination of clothes and technology. These both cant run without each other's support and assistance.

Recently, I have ordered couple of dress shirts for my Uncle's wedding Houston from Custom Stitchers. Let me tell you that my friend has recommended me that online store as he received his dress shirt a week ago and I've examined the quality of dress shirt and I must say its worth having. o your own They craft with specialized techniques right according to your own body size and shape.