Close

mdoify startup print setting in firmware>

so I have a few of the CTC printers (flash forge rev B boards)

I tore one down to use the board in a different frame as the wood frame is not rigid enough for my taste. the only issue is that the start up procedure makes all the axis home then sends them in different directions which over extend the new frames boundary by about 2". so what I need to do is change the way it starts prints so it simply homes all axis and waits for heat then starts the print. anyone know how to get into the crap written into the board>>

Quote Originally Posted by A-contraptions View Post
    then sends them in different directions which over extend the new frames boundary by about 2".
    Sorry, but I have No idea what you mean by "sends them in different directions" ???
    Are you saying that extruders go past edges of Bed-plate? There's No way for it to move Outside the Frame !

I'm thinking that you may have the X,Y & Z stepper-motors connected to Wrong outputs of Mobo ?

I think you are also asking how to change Firmware in mobo, but not sure what you are asking ??
    If so, then do an internet search to find the correct procedure for the Mobo you are using.
    Last edited by EagleSeven; 01-07-2016 at 04:37 PM.

Technician
    I think they mean that the zero points and max positions of each axis is been changed.

I've done something similar. When I cancel my prints the extruder moves to the far left, but then it reached the bar, the stepper motor continues to rotate for another second, even though there is no more space left.
    So basically the extruder hits the left side.

I know this occurred because I accidentally clicked make zero in replicatorG when trying to calibrate the axes, but not sure how to fix it.