Hi! Im new here and i know you actually have tons of request like mine here, i search them and find that i might actually buy a Prusa I3 Hephestos. The price and the size of the printing is what mostly liked me. But one concern i have is how hard is it to use? Dont really have any clue about how hard it can be.

NOT IMPORTANT TO READ THE FOLLOW LINES XD

To be more pleasent responding my thread, i tell you what i will do with the printer. Im a huge fan of Batman and want to make the ultimate copy of the batsuit of the Arkham Knight, which is the best looking of all time combining armor and the classical latex view of the suit (in my opinion, of course). At first i was thinking on doing it with foam, but then i realize that if i wanted to make a project this big, i had to have a 3d printer, mostly for the armor suit. The clothes suit is another story. I dont know if i will be using real leather or not, depends of a few things, but most important factor is to fit in my body even if i gain weight over time.

If anyone is familiar with the game or this batsuit, then you will know that his pectorals expand and shrink depending on the movements of his shoulders and arms. Im looking to make that possible. In the end has to be exactly the same as the picture below

http://gearnuke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/batman-arkham-knight-1.jpg

I have a muscled body, not as great as Batman obviously, but i think it will suits me . But i also am looking to make money with it by selling it. Taking the heights of my future costumers, i will do custom batman arkham knight batsuits for everyone who´s willing to pay a small fortune.