Close

3D Printed StandPro

The StandPro is most likely going to be a life-changer for many. When you think about how much time you spend trying to see your phone, adjust it for GPS in the car, hold it up for viewing while doing something else, and so much more, the amount of time lost in productivity is staggering. This device is made for your electronic devices, holding a smartphone or tablet with a screen up to 13 inches and weighing up to 6.6 pounds. You can order one now from the StandPro Indiegogo campaign for as little as $20. The StandPro is easily adjusted for viewing, easily assembled, and also includes an add-strap for tethering it to things--including an arm or a leg. The device was made thanks to 3D technology, designed on Blender and prototyped on a da Vinci Jr. 3D printer. Check out more details at 3DPrint.com: http://3dprint.com/109829/standpro-holds-devices/

Below is a look at a prototype of the StandPro:

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    well looking at that it'd take maybe 20 minutes to reproduce in openscad :-)

When you think about how much time you spend trying to see your phone, adjust it for GPS in the car, hold it up for viewing while doing something else,
    No time whatsoever - just one of the many many bonuses of not having a smart phone :-)

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    No time whatsoever - just one of the many many bonuses of not having a smart phone :-)
    I am right there with you, my friend. When I want a computer, I use a computer.