Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wanted to give everyone an update. I decided to order a new fan (Because some idiot broke a fan blade off the cooling fan while it was running because he was not paying attention and let something hit one of the blades) and two new nozzles.... Well I ordered them and 24 hours later they appeared in my mailbox. I opened the bag they were mailed in, then opened the box that was in the bag, and then removed packing material to find the two new nozzles and the new fan. Decided to see if I could get it to print the calibration cube. Started slic3r program, loaded the correct file supplied by Makerfarm originally. Then put the cube in the hole and hit create gcode. Installed the new nozzle, and loaded the filament. Hit print and once it got hot, and started running everything is printing good so far. It states it is 24% complete and looks good. We will see how this goes but looks like my only problem all along was a clogged nozzle. Thank you all for the help. I have my Greg extruder and hex hot end working fine. Next time I have an issue like this I know where I will start to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachout View Post
    Next time I have an issue like this I know where I will start to look.
    You seem to have a negative personality. You are jumping to the conclusion there will be things in the future that don't print right!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123