Close

Technical Information Resources

Suppose someone wanted to really read the technical aspects of 3D printing rather than the basics...someone with too much time on their hands

For example, a full indepth discussion of infill, layer height and virtually all the parameters involved in 3D printing.

Is there a good place to go to read up on all those technical aspects and the effect they have on printing?

Thanks Davo
    I've had trouble with Google for about a year now. I have to use Yahoo search, which is not quite as good as Google search.
    Not one single Google link works for me. When I click, nothing happens. Sometimes I can copy the link into the browser but Google's links are all so freaking advertising and tracking loaded they usually don't work anyway. bummer.

This is typical.....
    https: //www. google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&u act=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiNwZTqgafJAhXDSSYKHYgQC8cQF gg3MAA&url=http%3A%2F%2F3dprinting.com%2Fwhat-is-3d-printing%2F&usg=AFQjCNGY5rg0R4Hiq82oRpX4t_1dTWehKA &sig2=tGb_yQptL-IdLbiL0cKZQw&bvm=bv.108194040,d.eWE
    Last edited by Ward; 11-23-2015 at 10:55 AM.

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Curious. Those should get you started.

Thanks for the links. Sure, you can Google stuff, but I like having community suggested information as well sometimes. Especially for when you stumble into some interesting information you weren't specifically looking for.