Close

Exclamation Pwder home SLS Printer!

Hey guys,

For those of you who haven't heard about it, the Pwder SLS printer is a relatively new setup coming from someone at the University of Twente. It is currently using 3DP tech, with the intent to move away and towards SLS systems, enabling printability in many different forms!

The link for those interested is here: http://pwdr.github.io/

I've been looking to build one personally, with the advent of something like this upgraded for SLS I can see a very interesting, fast growing increase of printing quality and output ability!

Has anyone else had anything to do with the project, or considered making their own?

hi,

i had actually started working on this a couple of months ago .. i have bought the parts etc ... i have routed most of the frame parts etc with my cnc router ... but have been really busy working on my cnc lathe project ... so this had to be side tracked currently .. should get back to it by april i guess

if you have any doubts or need help .... pls pm me ...

i have done a lot of studying and made my own set of mods which ones i build the stock printer ... i would like to include ...

take care

chX

I'd be curious to know how you go with it and to keep an eye on your progress. I've got a friend who is final year electrical engineering who will be helping me with wiring things I think

sure ...

once i get over the current work i am involved ... i will sync up with you

chX

Awesome! I was looking to scale it up to about 150 or 200 cubed rather than 125 cubed but for now I will just stick it at 125 for small, detailed prints