Close

conductive ink and filament

Hi all,
    I have a question I hope the people here could help me with and woule be more creative than me...
    assuming you have a 3D printer where you could print the conventional plastic inks or filaments you have, and you where introduced to a new low cost conductive ink or filament. what would you do with it? what would you like to print with it?
    thanks!
    Mich

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    well I do have a commercial project for conductive filament - so far tried three different ones and none has yet been conductive enough.

I'd also like to print some two material switches - but again, until I can actually get some really conductive filament - there's no real point :-)

OK, but assuming it will have metallic conductance, what will you do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    well I do have a commercial project for conductive filament - so far tried three different ones and none has yet been conductive enough.

I'd also like to print some two material switches - but again, until I can actually get some really conductive filament - there's no real point :-)