Close

Threaded View

Software change request / new features

Hi Sintratec team,

I would like to list here a couple of changes i would like to see implemented in the current software (1.0.27):

1- the coil target temperature and IR lamps target temperature should be saved when closing the software so we don't have to re-enter them next time
    2- same for laser scanning speed. I forgot to change it from default 250 and my print was melting. YOu should maybe change the default from 250 to 400 if you cannot save our last parameter.
    3- can you add an APPLY Powder button to the screen where we monitor temperatures ? this way we don't have to change screen when applying the first 5 layers before a print session
    4- is there an easy way for you to add the possibility of changing lamp power factors WHILE printing ? at present we can only change them in config file and have to re-start printer each time. Would be great to do this on the fly when calibrating the printer.
    5- i don't see any STOP Printing button , is there one ? How can we stop the printer before the end of the printing job ?
    6- would be nice to have a PAUSE printing button also.
    7- YOu should display the number of the current layer being printed. The % is not enough
    8- Is it a big work to compile your software for 32 bits windows ? At present i have only one 64 bit computer so it's difficult to have it tied up when printing. I have 2 other older laptops but all 32 bits.
    9- Possibility to display how much powder there is left in the powder chamber

thanks for your feed-back,
    Last edited by Hugues; 10-10-2015 at 06:33 AM.