Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah... I don't understand why they refuse to be standard and put the X Axis endstop on the left side and plug it into the X-Min pin. That makes no sense other than that is how they finally got the prototype printer going and refused to make any further changes.

When I was assembling my i3-2020 I saw what they were saying to do and said "Screw that!" I'm putting the limit switch on the left side and plugging it into X-Min!

But other than that.... I've got nothing but good to say about the kit. For the money, this is is a very good printer.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    Yeah... I don't understand why they refuse to be standard and put the X Axis endstop on the left side and plug it into the X-Min pin. That makes no sense other than that is how they finally got the prototype printer going and refused to make any further changes.

When I was assembling my i3-2020 I saw what they were saying to do and said "Screw that!" I'm putting the limit switch on the left side and plugging it into X-Min!

But other than that.... I've got nothing but good to say about the kit. For the money, this is is a very good printer.

Hi Roxy,
    How did you get yours to work correctly? Did you use the configuration as tjnamtiw posted, but with the X-Axis stop on the left side?

So frustrating. I agree with you the kit is pretty damn good especially at that price point!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12