Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Hi all. I'm John. Long time 3d printing fanboy, but I just got an Ormerod kit a few weeks ago. Been doing some electronic and mechanical hacks to it, and will probably keep doing so infinitely...

I'm just starting out with 3d Printing. I'm looking at building my own delta 3d printer when I get some funds together. Eventually, I would like to get into business with 3d printing.

I've been asked to moderate the reprap subforum. I'm looking forward to getting involved.

Cheers,
    Martin

Sorry, I have broken forum etiquette by making multiple posts before introducing myself.

I'm based in Australia and have a long term interest in 3D design from a purely amateur hobby basis and have played around with 3D Studio MAX and it's predecessors for the last 20 years.
    I have a 3D StuffMaker Evolution, purchased late last year which I have already customised with a redesigned extruder, an illuminated nozzle fan and filament feeder. All designed by me and built on the printer.
    I love the bleeding edge nature of the current range of hobby level printers and enjoy the development, tweaking and improving of the printer as much as I do producing printed objects.

Technician
    I am Bruno. I love to tinker and take on projects. Variety is the spice of life.

My hobbies
    Cars
    Computers
    now 3d printers.

My Job?
    Systems Engineer (Computers)

Hello I'm in Canada,

I run a MIX G1 3d printer using a version of Marlin
    P8040158.jpg
    Currently Building a second unit with 3d printed enclosures for ramps and smart controller
    aluminum build plate and main Mounting platform
    P8100177.jpg
    UPDATES-----
    Progress so far on the second printer is going well awaiting a supply unit to arrive
    extruder, steppers, and full operations in Repetier-Host all tested fine using a 3s lipo & 5v from usb
    P9180089.jpg
    Last edited by irun4fundotca; 10-08-2014 at 10:11 AM.

Hey everyone I'm in Tasmania, just got my Makerfarm I3v 10"
    Love prop making (mostly Iron Man and star wars)

Im a glazier by trade, but now spend my days quoting house windows.

How's it going? I am in the middle of building a Kossel Mini. I've operated a Makerbot, but this is my first experience with a RepRap. I have been very impressed with the Kossel that a friend made, so I am excited to have one of my own.
    I intend to use the printer as a prototyping aid for various projects. I am an active member of a FIRST robotics team - where we use 3D printing more and more. And I am going to use my Kossel to print prosthetic hands for the E-Nable project.

Hello everyone, I'm from Italy (Rome). I just ordered a full Prusa i3 kit from Charlie http://www.charlies3dtechnologies.be...-i3-kit-metric

I’m a Solution Architect (.net) passionate about electronics, model aeronautics and Arduino.

Ciao!

Technician
    Benvenuto al forum. E sempre un piacere incontrare un italiano apasionato.

Hi there, I'm new to the whole 3D printing, although I have been watching it and that for awhile now. Guess I decided to get into it. I just received a HE Reprap Prusa i3 DIY kit. Just have to get it together and start printing. But I already have questions about it, and nothing is together yet. Isn't that how it goes.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast