infill %10
    layer height .27mm
    shells 1
    feedrate 100mm/s
    travel 120
    temp 205
    what will make solid aesthetically pleasing layers

Did you calibrate your extruder?

Were you around when the first layer was made ? Did you notice some clicking noises ? You say 205°C, I assume you print PLA ?

Anyway, if it is not a mechanical issue as asked above, some other factors would clearly help :
    - Try and divide by 2 the printing speed, see what happens.
    - You seem to be under-extruding, so 1/ measure that your filament is actually at whatever it is supposed to be (1,75mm or 3mm)and if the value is correct then 2/ try to run a check on your extrusion rate. There are tutorials online in the reprap forums.
    - With a 10% infill you might have issues on the topmost layers even if not underextruding. For that reason I would advise to have 3 layers on the top : that helps a bit when you have low infill %.

yes I am printing PLA and yes there is a clicking noise (it sounds like slipping filament) plus when printing also my filament measures out to 1.61mm and my gcode was set to 1.82mm I dropped it down to 1.75mm and I am testing a slower print speed I will post results

I watch a print very closely and I am definitely have filament slippage because as I watch with every click sound I can see the extruder momentarily stop extruding and then continue leaving the gaps how do I stop filament slippage?

Okay so I got it working pretty amazing now.I leveled the bed, manually fed PLA through the nozzle to clear it, then I unloaded and reloaded the filament the I went from 205°C temp to 215°C and now its perfect So it was either clogged or printing to cold

glad to hear that.