Close

Page 297 of 411 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 4110
    Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    It's not a thermistor and it is 5mm threads. I have some extras if you need one.

Add rcleav on Thingiverse
    Depends on the age of your Qidi last years model used the a smaller thread size this years is a larger thread.
    I'm not sure of the thread sizes.
    If you get new ones from Qidi also get new hot blocks to match. Not that much more.
    Mine started out with the smaller ones but I've changed to the larger ones and matching hot blocks.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
    It's not a thermistor and it is 5mm threads. I have some extras if you need one.

Thanks, these it turns out are 4mm. QIDI was quick to respond. The current one measures 3.8mm across the threads. The ones I have for the Tech-1 are bigger.

rcleav had a good idea. I don't know why I can't use one of the hot blocks from the Tech-1 for now. Any thoughts on that?

Super Moderator
    Threads are wrong size. Yes they did used to use 4mm, but changed to 5mm... I have some 4mm threaded ones also...

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rcleav View Post
    Depends on the age of your Qidi last years model used the a smaller thread size this years is a larger thread.
    I'm not sure of the thread sizes.
    If you get new ones from Qidi also get new hot blocks to match. Not that much more.
    Mine started out with the smaller ones but I've changed to the larger ones and matching hot blocks.

My Tech-1 has the larger ones which I have spares of. The x-one uses a smaller one. I am wondering if I can use the hotblock from the Tech-1 on the X-ONE? I may try that and see how it goes.

Super Moderator
    Odd they went back to 4mm on the new printer, hmm.

Super Moderator
    Ok, so I scavenged a hot block setup from the Tech-1 (used one) and replaced the one in the x-one and now we are back up and running. Seems to be working fine.

Now is the stress test for the computer - three printers running at once via USB and all doing great.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Ok, so I scavenged a hot block setup from the Tech-1 (used one) and replaced the one in the x-one and now we are back up and running. Seems to be working fine.

Now is the stress test for the computer - three printers running at once via USB and all doing great.
    Hope you've got a lot of things to print. Is that all happening over your 75' USB extension adapter?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Hope you've got a lot of things to print. Is that all happening over your 75' USB extension adapter?
    Yes, three of them. Working like a charm.

Engineer
    MakerGeeks is having a 20% off sale on all their filament, and everything on their website except Lulzbot. Free shipping as usual.

Page 297 of 411 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast