Close

Page 395 of 411 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4110
    Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    Ya I don't get it either. And one of the little chunks I got was on a piece that self released after cooling. I wasn't even prying on it. All I can think is it had a previous defect in that area from prying or a scratch and that was enough to pop off a little piece.

Super Moderator
    Mine have also had little chunks come off in the middle. No idea why.

Hi Folks,

i just want to share my to-be Update for the Qidi Z-Axis.
    It does not exist yet, but parts are ordered. I will report back once it is done.
    It will be an heavy duty overkill version with 16mm rods, since the price really does not matter between parts from 10 ro 16mm.
    I included some removable parts at the bottom mount to allow for future z-Axis replacement/maintenance without again disassembling half of the printer.
    The rod simply can be pushed down after removal of the two covers at the bottom.

QidiZAxis_byCAW.jpgQidiZAxis_byCAW_Bottom.jpg

Inspired by KludgeGuru and JFKansas.
    Thanks KludgeGuru for your support, it helped to identify a missalignment for some holes. :-)

Kind regards
    Christian

Super Moderator
    Nice, I just launched mine this week.

http://store.wmdproducts.com/index.p...&product_id=67

I see you design has further improved especially with multiple mount options for the build plate. Nice.😀

Super Moderator
    Yes, it has always had the 2 wider back mounts. A potential customer suggested having the 2 front ones added in case someone didn't want to use the wider mounting. It was an easy add and didn't cost any additional so I put them on there.

Technician
    <- Here is that potential customer with that suggestion! And what a weird coincidence, I haven't checked this forum in months... tried a print last night, and saw my bed wiggle back and forth throughout the print. So i am back here again to see if there has been any talk about z-axis and bed improvements.

People, listen to me, if jfkansas's product does even half of what he claims it does, go run and buy it! Your print quality should increase dramatically! The stock Z-axis and bed is unstable, and can't even resist the lateral forces of 0.4mm of molten plastic being squeezed onto the build plate, without moving.

jfkansas, really glad to see your launch of what looks like a professionally improved version. Glad you opted for the 12 mm shafts as well!!
    Last edited by caall99; 02-14-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks, did you ever get yours installed? lol

Technician
    Still waiting for that "developer" edition from you

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by caall99 View Post
    Still waiting for that "developer" edition from you
    Ahh, I got my guys mixed up. Another guy with a user name beginning with C ordered one. lol

Send me a PM if you are interested still.

Page 395 of 411 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405 ... LastLast