Close

Page 381 of 411 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 4110
    Super Moderator
    Anyone tried replacing the card reader on one of these? My card got bumped and broke the holder a bit. Spring and stuff have gone! It still works but you have to fiddle a bit to get the card right so it will see it.
    I may just order a new board. I am wanting to try to make an angled holder for the control panel to make it easier to see so a spare would be good anyway.

It should not be too hard. You should contact QIDI directly as they most likely can send the exact part and will post a video guide on how to do it. They are quite thorough with that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Anyone tried replacing the card reader on one of these? My card got bumped and broke the holder a bit. Spring and stuff have gone! It still works but you have to fiddle a bit to get the card right so it will see it.
    I may just order a new board. I am wanting to try to make an angled holder for the control panel to make it easier to see so a spare would be good anyway.
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Tips Appreciated But Not Expected
    BTC: 16wxHvKd3oU6SVjv6FrenqhkvRmc8t7sPy
    DASH: XqyaWxH896j9YeV1M35Gzb5gmRPmPbNDGq

Super Moderator
    Vibration feet for the Tech-1 in TPU.

[IMG][/IMG]

Super Moderator
    Anyone using Slic3r with the Tech-1?

Anyone using Slic3r with the Tech-1?
    I have since day 1. No issues so far.

Super Moderator
    What is your setup? How do you convert from Gcode? I am using a GUI version of GPX which seems to work nicely - at least I think so!

I got a start script working pretty good but when it goes to do the first layer everything points to it being to close to the bed since nothing lays down. The primer line lays down great.

I have only recently started using Slic3r on my MK2 and for that it is pre-configured.

S3D works with no issue. I am trying Slic3r for fun and to learn more about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CheesePatrol View Post
    I have since day 1. No issues so far.

What is your setup? How do you convert from Gcode? I am using a GUI version of GPX which seems to work nicely - at least I think so!

I got a start script working pretty good but when it goes to do the first layer everything points to it being to close to the bed since nothing lays down. The primer line lays down great.

I have only recently started using Slic3r on my MK2 and for that it is pre-configured.

S3D works with no issue. I am trying Slic3r for fun and to learn more about it.
    I used the scripts found here: http://www.3duniverse.org/2014/01/05...forge-creator/

The GPX Perl script tool some messing around with to get working. As soon as I export, it generates the x3g - no extra steps necessary. I have the exact scripts and GPX batch file on my laptop, I can pull them for you if you'd like.

Super Moderator
    I've got some old stuff I can tear apart and see about the pieces. Still works fine so I may just leave it alone until I get a new board.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon 3D View Post
    It should not be too hard. You should contact QIDI directly as they most likely can send the exact part and will post a video guide on how to do it. They are quite thorough with that kind of thing.

Super Moderator
    I have seen this page and tried this on my Flashforge Creator Pro and got it going once then moved to other projects. I tried this for the QIDI and it didn't work so good. The main thing I found with his script is it really bangs the machine around.
    I have a "working" script I have pieced together but the main issue I am having is once it goes to start the actual print it is like it is way to close to the bed. Maybe this is a slic3r issue and first layer height is different than S3D.
    I don't know if this is just my first layer height or if the script is setting the initial height to low.
    The purge and line across the front of the bed works great and the gantry moves "calmly"!! I can post my script later if you want to see it. Maybe I am missing something. I am new to some of this.

I am also using this for the GPX. http://markwal.github.io/GpxUi/
    It is nice but I do get some cautions when it runs. I don't mind the extra step but would definitely be interested in your setup.

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by CheesePatrol View Post
    I used the scripts found here: http://www.3duniverse.org/2014/01/05...forge-creator/

The GPX Perl script tool some messing around with to get working. As soon as I export, it generates the x3g - no extra steps necessary. I have the exact scripts and GPX batch file on my laptop, I can pull them for you if you'd like.

Nice, how well are they working?
    I know my temp table for my QIDI is a bit unstable. It will be better when I get the main bench for my printers cleared off and can put the QIDI back on it. LOL

Vibration feet for the Tech-1 in TPU.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Tips Appreciated But Not Expected
    BTC: 16wxHvKd3oU6SVjv6FrenqhkvRmc8t7sPy
    DASH: XqyaWxH896j9YeV1M35Gzb5gmRPmPbNDGq

Page 381 of 411 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391 ... LastLast