Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Windows 10

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Windows 8 is infinitely worse than 10.
    Actually it's a LOT better. windows 8.1 - on the other hand is almost as bad as 10. But you retain the ability to easily stop updates. Something microsoft have tried to stop you doing in 10.
    But the original wondows 8 - with classic shell installed is almost the same as windows 7. No major changes apart from the added app os, which if you have any sense you completely ignore.

Senior Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    No major changes apart from the added app os, which if you have any sense you completely ignore.
    But it has been proven over and over again that Windo$e users have no sense.

I don't like Win 10

I heard, that in the new Windows 10, in Office 365, is another's powerpoint templates (like http://www.poweredtemplate.com/ppt-p...templates.html - it is an official resource of windows 10). So what I mean - Is it true? Because I need standard templates like in office 2010, because all my tasks I must do with the same templates, or my boss going to kill me)

actually the last major update - made it much much worse. It disabled the desktop, while still leaving any files on it.
    Yes they are moving away from any legacy windows systems - but given that many programs still use them - this is just a bad idea.

Windows 10 was a bad idea that microsoft released early and are currently panic updating in the forlorn hope they can get people to buy windows phones and tablets. As far as I can see it's had the opposite effect and is driving people more towards android and apple phones and tablets.
    Hence the panic updates from microsoft.
    Also a lot of the windows 10 apps for tablets don't run on desktops and vice versa - which was the whole point of windows 10.

Microsoft have shot themselves in both feet and at least one buttock and just seem to be making things worse with each update.

Its freaking pissing me off, clutter design and problems with performance.

yep it's slow as cold treacle and crashes a lot.

I am not so happy with windows 10 either, updates, slow system work. Prefere 8.

I have W8 and it runs great with all my software like AutoCAD nad Robot

I've upgraded

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast