Close

i am SICK of THE Mk2 Extruder ... looking for upgrade for my Geeetech prusa i3

it work great flawlessly .. untill one day.... it just keep clogging with pla ... redo everything get a new mk2 extruder... change the head and work for new weeks and Now happen again. and unable to finish large Print now.... any idea what extruder can i upgrade ? or i just get a better printer... btw i doing small business helping people design and print 3d model... any advice for me thanks

Technician
    Add ZorAxe on Thingiverse

Thanks for the reply... i will goes buy one of it seems the bowden are good

Technician
    Add ZorAxe on Thingiverse
    Let us know if it works for you. I might want to get one for my printer once its built

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fei8820 View Post
    it work great flawlessly .. untill one day.... it just keep clogging with pla ... redo everything get a new mk2 extruder... change the head and work for new weeks and Now happen again. and unable to finish large Print now.... any idea what extruder can i upgrade ? or i just get a better printer... btw i doing small business helping people design and print 3d model... any advice for me thanks
    Welcome to PLA. You will need to cool the barrel or get a PEEK teflon barrel to ensure it stays cool all the way through right up until it gets to the nozzle.