Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Interesting idea. I was hoping that the individual 3D Printer folders would open up opportunities for people to leave their reviews.
    Ed
    Yes, But just some things arent realy related at anything,
    Example a hotend, Or simple a shop that sells 3D printed parts etc etc.

You could always make a Review forum, and make 2 sub forums one for 3D printed related stuff, and one for the rest.
    For example PC stuff, or anything realy..

Would also be easyer to find Reviews, when you would else need to search through a dozen topics to find that certain review of a product you were looking for.

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Anyone have any new, cool ideas for 3dprintboard? We'd love to hear them!

Engineer-in-Training MysteryAlabaster's Avatar
    Follow MysteryAlabaster On Twitter
    So, if you we're going to be holding contests and giveaways every so often, an idea to help make them better would be to have a way for people to contribute to it and in return they get a special badge or title on the site.

I don't know, it would be something to look into seeing if anyone would want to contribute.

Welcome to 3dPrintBoard.com. We just launched this site today, and we have great plans to make this the #1 community for 3D Printing discussion. Right now we only have a few folders up, but please let me know any suggestions you may have.

Thanks
    Ed

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAlabaster View Post
    So, if you we're going to be holding contests and giveaways every so often, an idea to help make them better would be to have a way for people to contribute to it and in return they get a special badge or title on the site.

I don't know, it would be something to look into seeing if anyone would want to contribute.
    How about having to be a member for a certain time? I think someone joining the forum specifically to enter the competition, and winning it 11 days later is pretty crap IMO, I'm sure I won't be the only one pissed at that. I mean, good on him, for 3 posts and a few days, he earned himself a $1200 3d printer.

Could we possibly get a Skype group or something for quick discussions over broad topics?

If anyone is up for entertaining this idea, I think it could eliminate the people who make an account to post one thing, then never come back.

If we had an IM group, people could join, ask their questions or start their discussion, then leave. It would need quite a few moderators though, to keep the discussions on topic.

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    We could do a chat board on the forum

Taptalk plugin?

We could do a chat board on the forum

Didn't we have one of those for about a week?

Something that I would NOT like to see go away is the live updates on what people are posting, I really do enjoy seeing what people have to say about a variety of things. It really boils things down and allows me to see where the people are.

I know this isn't along the lines of things to add to the site, but I would be extremely disappointed if it went away.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAlabaster View Post
    Didn't we have one of those for about a week?
    I think we did when we first launched.
    Eddie

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast