Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

4 New 3D Printers Unveiled by BEEVERYCREATIVE

Today, the BEE Me, BEE In School, Hello BEE Prusa and the normal BEETHEFIRST+ have been unveiled. Preorders will begin on June 1 and the pricing seems to be quite affordable. The BEE Me and BEE In School are modified versions of the new BEETHEFIRST+ printer, while the Hello BEE Prusa is a Prusa style printer. Read and see more on these incredible new 3D printers at: http://3dprint.com/66985/beeverycreative-3d-printers/

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    On the heels of their release of four new 3D printers, BEEVERYCREATIVE has announced a new feature that will see makers who have ever lost print jobs due to a power outage suddenly perk up: a full battery backup is now incorporated in the company's BEETHEFIRST+ 3D printers. With this backup, a printer can run for several minutes without being plugged in, ensuring that print jobs won't suddenly be ruined in the case of a short power outage. Read more about this feature: http://3dprint.com/67604/beethefirst-battery-backup/

Engineer
    No thanks, we have too much acid lead battery going into the dump already.....

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Who Needs Electricity: BEETHEFIRST+ 3D printers can print on battery power
    And batteries supply electricity. Do you actually think these headlines through at all ? :-)

Fortunately I don't live in florida (too hot) and don't get power cuts :-)

But battery powered 3d printer is a good idea for use in places where there is no mains electricity. Or for when geeks go camping !
    I can just see it a new type of tailgating - people converging on convention centres before a 3d exhibition, clustered around their hybrid cars with printers running in their boots (trunks for you yanks).