Close

3d Printed animatronic eye mech

Hello , I'm new to this forum . I've been designing eye mechs for years and learning 3d software knowing that 3d printing is going to change things in a big way.
    Captureeyesssss.JPG
    Capturenewpulldesign.JPG
    https://youtu.be/wehJJg8zygs
    https://youtu.be/EXmd5uZZL70

Add Marm on Thingiverse
    Theres dozens of eyes on thingiverse. I've printed out a few of the simpler ones myself.

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    These look really awesome. What do you plan on using them for?

Add postmahomeson on Facebook Add postmahomeson on Google+
    we are highly interested because , i honestly gotta tell you never hide because this industry is so much like the entertainment with a good pace of headlines , active committed purposed involvement you could be rich and famous , but remember this is where to be the best legend you can be same with everyone who is high profile for a high status , even the average stock on the market is billions total value but that's where we all get organised and structured , becuase the 3d printing industry can be way more world diffrence than the internet one of these days , but hey i want to see how you accomplish in these networked frontier , making world and creativity can go far here , please i want to see how you are going to challenge to make a difference , because elite wisdom's advancements time has come to stay but lets build it like when we built lego as kids all over again