Close

School 3D printing

I am conducting a survey about 3D printing please take some time out of your schedule to answer 10 easy questions thanks

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TSZNRXZ

Technologist
    Add truly_bent on Shapeways
    I always like to know the purpose of a survey before taking the time to fill it out. Why do you want/need this information?

Technician
    I looked at the survey, and filled it out. It appears to be of good purpose.

Though the field of study was rather limited. Mine are Computer Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Astronomy, and Electronic Engineering. None of which were options. In fact I have never seen the limited options you list in any university catalog.

Student
    I looked at the survey and decided not to fill it out. The categories asking what field of study are you in tells me this person has no clue who is using 3d printers.

I'd say early adopters are lots of engineers and artists. I've been 3d modeling for over 15 years and worked as a graphic designer. 3d artist in the video game industry for many years.

It seems like the person just grabbed 6 random career field types and put them in the list. This makes me think you are too lazy to put in the effort to get a more appropriate field list together. Also besides having a bubble you can click on to choose other actually have a blank field people can type their other field.