Close

Joris Peels' OBLIQUE - Curated Site for 3D Printed Fashion, Art and Design

Community Manager for YouMagine and freelance consultant Joris Peels and social entrepreneur Christina Rebel have teamed up to bring us Oblique, a new gallery intended to showcase goings-on in art, fashion, and design all from 3D printing. The new platform is intended to present both the past and views of the future of 3D printing's use across a variety of creative fields. The duo behind Oblique certainly seem to be the right people for the job, as both offer significant experience in 3D printing both behind the scenes and in getting the technology into the public eye. For more details about Peels, Rebel, and Oblique, check out the full story: http://3dprint.com/55398/oblique-joris-peels/

Below is a look at 3D printed design work from Nervous System, showcased at Oblique:

Engineer-in-Training
    Add Wolfie on Thingiverse
    A lot of this "art" 3D printed stuff is simply not attractive to me. Those leaf shades, well, they are I can see those hanging over an outdoor deck poolside at night. Maybe on a porch or in a sun room.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    A lot of this "art" 3D printed stuff is simply not attractive to me. Those leaf shades, well, they are I can see those hanging over an outdoor deck poolside at night. Maybe on a porch or in a sun room.
    I like the look of these could look good in certain places, and Wolfie you a mod at another forum?

Engineer-in-Training
    Add Wolfie on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJostler View Post
    Wolfie you a mod at another forum?
    No sir.

12345 (stupid 10 character post size )