Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Engineer-in-Training
    I know exactly how you feel! I am full of anticipation and I have my printer!

I just have been sick and cannot finish the last 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by BLKKROW View Post
    I know exactly how you feel! I am full of anticipation and I have my printer!

I just have been sick and cannot finish the last 10%.
    thats horrible i would be trying to power threw myself lol

So ive been looking threw the build guide and came across the z axis assembly, and man I don"t like that. the vinyl tubes there out cant do it, cant see how that would be a good long term solution, I remembered seeing something about a coupler in the mods section and now understand why so last night i went ahead and bought 2.

well, honestly if the z axis had to move rapidly in one direction or the next I can see your point. but it moves very slowly in tiny increments. I have no issues with it. However, its one of the spots on the printer where I can see upgrading at some point.. It will wear out and loosen up over time.

Quote Originally Posted by dunginhawk View Post
    well, honestly if the z axis had to move rapidly in one direction or the next I can see your point. but it moves very slowly in tiny increments. I have no issues with it. However, its one of the spots on the printer where I can see upgrading at some point.. It will wear out and loosen up over time.
    yea but id rather fix it up front then wait till it decides to slip in the middle of a print, plus were only talking 9 dollars to correct it it would have been cheaper but i didnt want to wait from china and have to tear the rods down after the printer is all set up

so do you mind sharing a link to what you bought?
    thanks

Technician
    This is one that I have seen recommended on the forms, so I bookmarked it on amazon for a future upgrade.
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R5CESKY/...I2ZE57OJK5VQLA

That's the ones I got

Just got my shipping confirmation looks like the printer will be here wed.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by neverlift View Post
    Just got my shipping confirmation looks like the printer will be here wed.
    Awesome, it is to bad I don't smoke these are the times where passing out cigars would make sense, lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast