Hi Guys

Have this awesome peacock pendant, made from highly polished materials such as Polished Brass, Polished Bronze and Polished Silver. Made in a way, that there are 8 holes on the Wings which I can assemble 8 pieces of Tritium Vials to make it like a Rainbow Peacock. Size of each vial is 2mm x 12mm each.

Have 9 Colours to choose from :
White
Yellow
Orange
Red
Blue
Ice Blue
Green
Pink
Purple

Best part is you can choose how you want me to assemble the colours of the tritium accordance to your liking.

These are all Custom Made to Order. Usually for a custom made peacock pendant, will take about 3-4 weeks before I assemble the tritium vials, then ship to buyers.

In hand I have Polished Brass and Polished Bronze available for sale now. With 2 sets of tritium vials ( 9 colours x 2 sets ), readily available.

Price :
Polished Brass : USD 210 ( complete with assembled tritium vials accordance to your liking ).
Polished Bronze : USD 210 ( complete with assembled tritium vials accordance to your liking ).
Polished Silver : USD 235 ( complete with assembled tritium vials accordance to your liking ).

These are awesome pieces of jewelry pendant, unique and one of a kind. Great and look stunning and dazzling when you wear in the evening / night. Sensual glow can be seen.
Ideal for both Men and Women.

The jewelries / pendants range, all of them, myself and my partner created them with Tritium vials only. So, all these pieces, are made in such a way that can be assembled with tritium vials. More products will be created soon.

More details on the products / colours chart etc, can be found on my Facebook Page : Glowtrits
http://www.facebook.com/Glowtrits

Any questions, please let me know.

Vincent

P/S : I tried to upload photos and attach but unable to, due to error. Not sure why..