Close

3DPrintBoardPro Member car3less's Avatar
    Follow car3less On Twitter Add car3less on Facebook Add car3less on Shapeways

Tool 0 failure! Temp limit reached.

When I open my Flashforge Creator Pro, I receive this error :Tool 0 failure! Temp limit reached.
    Has anyone seen this before? What should I do?
    Printare 3D Bucuresti

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Arthur C. Clarke

Student
    probably a loose wire from your temperature sensor to your board, or your temperature sensor may be damaged.
    Tool 0 failure means it's not the heatbed but the actual hot-end temperature sensor that is failing !

Quote Originally Posted by sn00zerman View Post
    probably a loose wire from your temperature sensor to your board, or your temperature sensor may be damaged.
    Tool 0 failure means it's not the heatbed but the actual hot-end temperature sensor that is failing !
    Yes, i discovered the wire to the main board was loose. Now it works again!!

Thank you!
    Printare 3D Bucuresti

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Arthur C. Clarke

Senior Engineer
    I have that message but I am such a lazy **** that it's been like that for months.

I needed the printer so I had to solve it No need for extra "furniture" in the office..
    Printare 3D Bucuresti