Close

Thread: Any Updates?

Any Updates?

I've noticed there hasn't been any updates in the past few weeks and a lack of posts on this forum, I'd just like to hear something, whether it be problems being dealt with, what the status is, a potential first ship date? I'm just as anxious as anyone to get their printer and would just like to stay updated as much as possible. Thank You

Technologist
    Add Chayat on Shapeways
    The latest backer update (4 days ago) seemed to suggest that it would be a couple of weeks to finally finalise the design of the Peachy Release(PeachyGold/PeachyOne/Peachywhatevernumberitisnow?) Then a couple of months for bits to arrive from suppliers and be boxed up to go to users. So May-ish as a ship date hopefully. This is pretty close to the last estimated shipping date they gave too.

I think everyone is just as hungry for news and pictures, I check this forum daily to see what new things have been posted!

Thanks, I preordered after the kickstarter, so I wasn't following the backer updates

Staff Engineer
    I follow the backer updates on Indiegogo since they let you follow campaigns without pledging (which is probably the most positive part of the Peachy campaign having been on both sites.)

It has been a month since any update that I can find has been posted. I'm eager for news of progress and am just dying to see a video of some new prints

Peachy Printer Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    It has been a month since any update that I can find has been posted. I'm eager for news of progress and am just dying to see a video of some new prints
    It hase been a month and in my opinion that is too long! We have a few updates that are almost ready to post, and as for video with new prints that is coming too!
    infact Nathan ( our video guy is setting up timelapse shots about 20 feet away from me right now.)
    The update we have ready to go now is just waiting on a licencing agreement and a designer.

Iv been working lots, pulling many all night codeing and printing stints, and so I have tones of stuff to post,
    Im excited to share what we have be up too... let me have a look in my phone, see if I can find something interesting thats not scheduled to be in an update already...
    Ok here we go RGBBaloons post coming right up...