Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Itty Bitty Single Extruder

I decided to go with Clough42's Itty Bitty Single for now. Also Included the Improved Cooling Fan Shroud, Print Fan Shroud and Gmay3's Led Clip on. All parts printed in ABS (supposed to be red) ready for assembly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by voodoo28; 02-07-2015 at 07:55 PM. Reason: typo in text

Ooh very nice! Would you post a link to the led holder please

No prob, here ya go!

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:438960

Print it in ABS ..i originally had it printed in PLA and it started to sag after a long ABS print from the heat.

Add gmay3 on Thingiverse
    Looking mighty fine voodoo28! I think you're the first person I've seen who has made the LED Tray it so thanks for giving it a try! Hope it works out well for you as it has for me!

Also I'm envious of your color matching. My printer is now a multicolored Frankenstein of printer upgrades

I'm looking forward to seeing how you like the Itty Bitty single! I'm thinking about making the switch.

Thanks gmay, Im currently waiting on the motor, pulley gear and belts to arrive. As for the color...I bought it from JET, it was advertised as red but i think someone over there might be slightly color blind. It is more of a orangy pink combination. its all ABS too. I would love to print the entire assembly in Fire red to match the Heat bed. I chose to go with the single itty bitty for simplicity. Im still new at this and didnt want to get in over my head and just end up frustrated.

gmay, can i request the lightstrip with a side mount for the abl instead of the standard sides :-D

Add gmay3 on Thingiverse
    voodoo28, haha yes I agree, my "red" ABS from makerfarm is the same tint.

sniffle, there is a remix of the left holder part someone made for ABL. It's in the description on my design. I don't have ABL implemented right now so I haven't tried it myself.

ahh ok i'll look for it

sniffle did you see this remix of gmay's? http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:581876

Yup , it doesnt even matter what temp you set it at, its still the same color. I have a blue ABS from JET thats does change color depending on the temp extruded..(Hopefully that doesnt make me sound crazy.)
    Quote Originally Posted by gmay3 View Post
    voodoo28, haha yes I agree, my "red" ABS from makerfarm is the same tint.

sniffle, there is a remix of the left holder part someone made for ABL. It's in the description on my design. I don't have ABL implemented right now so I haven't tried it myself.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast