Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

3D Printed Left Shark from Katy Perry's Halftime performance

PoliticalSculptor (Fernando Sosa) is at it again. This time he has created the latest internet sensation, Left Shark. For those that don't know, Left Shark was the dancing shark in Katy Perry's halftime show that appeared as though he was drunk. His dance moves seem to be off, and he didn't seem as though he knew what he was doing. Turns out it was all planned, but still. Left Shark has been embedded in history as an internet meme. Read and see more about Sosa's creation of Left Shark at: http://3dprint.com/42133/super-bowl-left-shark-meme

"bring to life these characters in a cartoon manner, giving them a Tweedledee/Tweedledum-type persona,"

Have these people ever actually met a real a shark face to face? lol

thanks for writing about this!

if you guys like to stay informed about this #3dLeftshark fiasco please follow me at

http://instagram.com/mstyle183
    or
    http://facebook.com/politicalsculptor
    or
    http://twitter.com/politicalsculpt

Engineer-in-Training iDig3Dprinting's Avatar
    Follow iDig3Dprinting On Twitter Add iDig3Dprinting on Facebook Add iDig3Dprinting on Google+ Add iDig3Dprinting on Thingiverse
    This is wrong on so many levels, least of all the concept of dancing sharks and palm trees.

Technologist
    Follow RAMTechRob On Twitter
    Yeah, too bad the guy has to steal other people's ideas and sell them for profit. Sleazebag.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by RAMTechRob View Post
    Yeah, too bad the guy has to steal other people's ideas and sell them for profit. Sleazebag.
    It's a shark....

Quote Originally Posted by RAMTechRob View Post
    Why is he the sleazebag for Rob? Or are you being sarcastic?

All this guy done is created something on his 3D printer that he liked.

It is Katy Perry's lawyers that are the sleazebags here! Giant multirich companies stamping on little kids and their new toys.

What Sosa done is helping to create awareness of 3D printers.

Jesus, it's not like the guy robbed a bank and killed a couple old ladies in the process.

All he done was created a 3D version of a drunk dancing shark he saw on TV.

I'm not quite sure how that makes him the sleaze bag.

It's these giant corporations that are the miserable sleaze bags here.

IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dxyz View Post
    Why is he the sleazebag for Rob? Or are you being sarcastic?

All this guy done is created something on his 3D printer that he liked.

It is Katy Perry's lawyers that are the sleazebags here! Giant multirich companies stamping on little kids and their new toys.

What Sosa done is helping to create awareness of 3D printers.

Jesus, it's not like the guy robbed a bank and killed a couple old ladies in the process.

All he done was created a 3D version of a drunk dancing shark he saw on TV.

I'm not quite sure how that makes him the sleaze bag.

It's these giant corporations that are the miserable sleaze bags here.

IMHO.
    thanks!.. seems like people are now attacking me not because they dont agree with me or don't like #3dleftshark ... but because they don't agree with my political beliefs and how outspoken i am about them. However, i don't care about these people. The lion doesn't concern or cares what the sheep think.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Alas I slept through the half time show.
    And watching the superbowl on british tv is no fun.
    We don't ghet the adverts so what you end up with is 3 hours of studio discussuion interspersed with the odd bit of american football. hell they don't even show the cheerleaders.

So I was looking forward to the half time show lol
    But the rest of the program was so boring I fell asleep.

So this shark thing is famous then ?

The lion doesn't concern or cares what the sheep think.
    We've got some pretty tough sheep in the yorkshire dales. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mstyle183 View Post
    thanks!.. seems like people are now attacking me not because they dont agree with me or don't like #3dleftshark ... but because they don't agree with my political beliefs and how outspoken i am about them. However, i don't care about these people. The lion doesn't concern or cares what the sheep think.
    Oh are you Sosa then? They just hating on you because they didnt think of it first. Haters gonna hate. But now you got to use the steam to power your dreams.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast