Close

Meshmixer Integrates into Autodesk 123D

Meshmixer has become a fully integrated member of the Autodesk 123D family with its new, 2.8 incarnation. With Meshmixer 2.8, you can browse the 123D Gallery, grab designs from 123D Sculpt+ and other 123D apps, fuse, refine and prep for 3D printing. You can share them back to 123D apps, save or upload them so other 3D designers can use them, too. It’s a common sense merger that smoothly integrates some of the most-used 3D design apps. Download it for free. More details on this release can be found here: http://3dprint.com/41308/d-meshmixer-2-8-123d

Let us now if you have upgraded and what your thoughts are on the latest version of Meshmixer.

Engineer
    It's actually pretty cool so far. I just downloaded it and was looking around, I was able to just grab a random cool creature, export it to STL, and had it ready to print in about 2 minutes top's.

I'm not that great with 123D but now I have a reason to learn it, I guess. I have only messed with it when I want to do "simple" thing's in a object but it's too big of a size for Tinkercad.
    Attached Images Attached Images