Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

E3DV6 revision for Clough42's Hexagon Cooling

So I am in the middle of a ton of PLA prints right now, and can't test this myself. Should anyone want to test it feel free i will be using it as soon as i get finished printing all these PLA parts.

I just finished modifying Clough's hexagon cooling system, that exhausts up at the gears away from the print, to be able to use the E3D V6. It uses the same X-carriage, and fan(you will have to order it.) I have included the carriage and servo mount in the zip just for completeness. It also includes an extended foot for auto bed leveling.

Once I'm able to test it and a few others verify it as well i'll be posting the files up for general consumption. Or if Clough wants he can post them i don't care for now i am just posting these for testing purposes.

E3DClough.zip

I should add these have NOT been run through netfabb

and 1 piece i missed...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Engineer
    I ran everything through Netfab. No errors came up, though some pieces had to be rotated for easier printing. It'll be about a week before I can print them out and try it, though.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by AbuMaia; 01-29-2015 at 07:13 PM.

I might have them printed by then as well :-)

i'm down to i think 6 pieces i can print all at once monday of next week, almost done with my kossel parts

Engineer
    I get paid tomorrow, so I'll place the order then. I hate to use the insulating pad I got as part of the IBDE parts kit, maybe I can think of something else.

I've been using mine without one, and i have another printed for when it goes bad It's lasted quite a while though.

I have thought about messaging clough to just buy like a 5 pack of the insulating pads i don't mind paying for them just so i don't have to buy it in bulk

Aluminum..

Hey Beerdart, you ever consider selling any of those pretty aluminum parts?

Technologist
    Add usarmyaircav on Google+ Add usarmyaircav on Thingiverse
    That is sweet.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast