Close

Banned

Another Micro 3D Printed Object

The other day we saw the 3D Printed gears produced by a company called Microprint, which is actually a joint venture between EOS and Micromac. The gears were simply remarkable in detail for their size. Well here is a 3D Printed object that may be even more impressive. This object was also 3D Printed by Microprint and is a Cube made of 27 smaller cubes. Each of the cubes making up the larger cube are under 1 MM in width. Impressive? I think we have just begun to see what is possible in this field. Yes that is a fingertip!

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    ok, thats pretty kickass.. I can see DLP printing being the next big thing in 2014, hard to argue with that quality.

Banned
    Agreed. That is remarkably high quality. You could literally print some of the most detailed parts you could imagine and this tech is getting better every day it seems. Microprint is a company I will be watching closely in 2014.

Banned
    Here's another pretty small printed, not done by this same company though. This one was done using the Owl Nano Desktop 3D Printer: