Close

Most Successful KS 3D Printer Project Ever?

This is looking more and more like it could end up as the most successful 3D Printer to go on Kickstarter. They are already at $144,000 with 31 days to do. I think it deffinitely looks to have the most potential than any other KS 3D Printer I've seen.

Banned
    What's the most amount any other 3D Printer got on Kickstarter? Seems liek they are well on their way to several hundreds of thousands of dollars. Perhaps even $1 million. This proves that innovation and unique qualities, as well as speed is what people are looking for.

Engineer
    Looks like they have a very limited quantity of rewards. Many are already sold out. If not for that then yes they could bring in close to $1 million in my opinion.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    I am going to buy one of these for sure, might wait until the reviews come out from the kickstarter, but yeah the quality looks stunning

I wonder why they have such a limited supply. You would think that if they could make more money and sell more printers they would just hire more employees and increase the size of their assembly line. I hope they add more rewards.... or quantity of the rewards. This project has a ton of potential, and the more they raise the better the chance of getting more publicity.